The following information was sent home via email to elementary parents on Wednesday, Sept. 2:
- Buses will bring students to the side gym entrance through the parking lot. Students will disembark buses at 8:00.
- Families dropping off students will come to the front loop at 3 entrances: Cafeteria door for Pre-K/K, front entrance for 1/2, maze entrance for 3/4 starting at 8:05.
- Since buses will be picking up at the side entrance, families picking up students can use the front loop and the same three entrances as exits starting at 2:45.
- Students will be required to wear masks throughout the day, aside from mealtimes and designated mask breaks.
- Face shields alone do not satisfy the requirements for our safety protocols, but they may be worn in addition to face masks if you choose.
- There will be mask breaks regularly throughout the day.
- An email containing a COVID questionnaire will be sent by 6:30 AM the first day of school and from then on, to be completed by 7 AM.
- In the event you do not have internet access, you must send a note with your child each day indicating they are symptom free in order for them to attend school for that day.
- Breakfast will be delivered to classrooms based on pre-order form menu, as there is only one option for breakfast each day.
- Lunch will be provided in the cafeteria and will be pre-ordered the week prior. A sheet will go home each Thursday with lunch choices for the following week. This sheet needs to be returned to the school by Friday. Students will have lunch with their grade level and will be seated 6 feet apart at the lunch tables.
- Recess will be held outdoors, weather permitting. Grade levels will rotate using the playgrounds on-site.
Early Pick-Up Procedure:
- If you need to pick your child up before the end of the school day, please send a note in to alert our main office staff. Please call the school when you arrive and a staff member will escort your child out the front entrance. There will be no visitors at this time. We hope to revisit this at a later date.
- If you receive a call from the nurse that your child needs to be picked up, again, please call the school when you arrive and your child will be escorted out the front entrance.
- Please click below for a video regarding Remote Learning:
- Information and details regarding schedules and curriculum materials will be added to the www.mcseducationonline.org website starting tomorrow.
School Supplies for Remote Learners:
- Supplies for remote learners may be picked up on Friday, September 4th in the elementary cafeteria, between 8 to 10 and 12 to 2. School supplies were generously purchased by our parent teacher organization.
- In person students will receive supplies from their classroom teachers on the first day.