Middleburgh offers a Prek-12 program that is committed to the success of ALL students by emphasizing social and emotional well-being, high academic standards and a safe learning environment.
Middleburgh faculty and administrators work together to develop and provide an educational program that is both challenging and meaningful for students. Middleburgh’s learning community is supported through the support of:
- Prek-12 District Coordinators to serve as a communication liaison to support district goals and continuous improvement efforts in each academic discipline to ensure maximum instructional continuity and consistency across the grades and schools
- Response to Intervention (RtI) Coordinators to work staff to build capacity around the RtI framework using district data to improve student outcomes.
- A Lead Teacher to provide support to teachers in regards to Common Core State Standards, pedagogical skill, educational research, lesson modeling, lesson critique, lesson coaching, classroom management including, positive behavior support, parental engagement efforts, identify and address professional development needs.
- A Literacy Coach in the Elementary school to provide support for teachers PK-6 staff in the use of data and literacy instructional strategies that will enable each student to master reading skills.
- A formal mentoring program to provide a new teachers with support in order to gain skillfulness and more easily make the transition to one’s first professional teaching experience.