Middleburgh offers a PreK-12 program that is committed to the success of ALL students by emphasizing social and emotional well-being, high academic standards and a safe learning environment. The district supports equitable learning opportunities and access for every student no matter who they are, where they live, or where they come from.
Our district’s performance on the NY State 3-8 assessments, Regents Exams, and our accountability status can be viewed on the NY State Education Department’s data portal at: https://data.nysed.gov/
Middleburgh’s Theory of Action
- We are committed to students and their learning
- We know the subjects we teach and how to teach those subjects to students
- We are responsible for managing and monitoring student learning
- We think systemically about our practice and learn continuously
- We are active members of our learning community
Middleburgh High School Ranks in the Top 10
Middleburgh Central High School has risen in the ranks of best high schools, according to a U.S. News report. MCS is now a top 10 school in the Albany, NY metro.
The ranking is based on schools that have exceeded expectations for state assessments in math, reading and science and excelled in college-level exams, among other factors.
Figures cited in the report on Middleburgh High School include:
90% Mathematics Proficiency
90% Science Proficiency
89% Reading Proficiency
The report also noted that the MCS graduation rate of 98% is well above the state average.