2023 Spring Sports Sign up
It’s time to sign up for spring sports at Middleburgh Central School District.
MCSD’s philosophy of educating the whole child applies to athletics as well as to academic life. When students participate, they build skills in commitment, sportsmanship, leadership, and teamwork.
This season, MCSD will be fielding varsity baseball, softball, track and tennis teams and a junior varsity softball team. For younger students, there will be baseball, softball and track modified teams.
Varsity and junior varsity sport programs begin March 13. All modified sports programs begin March 20.
Fill out this form to sign up a student for a sport. Coaches will be reaching out with practice times and details about the season.
Important: Students must be signed-up and registered to join. Students who are not registered will not be able to participate until the registration is complete.
Use your existing account or create a new account to register online.
If you have trouble accessing the form, please contact Coach Gregg Johns.
Please email questions about spring sports to co-athletic directors Gregg Johns and Ross Pacatte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Middleburgh Central School District believes athletics are an integral part of a well-balanced educational program. That’s why the district supports a broad sports program with equal access for all students, with an emphasis on maximum participation, through interscholastic and intramural activity.
The Middleburgh Central School District offers the following interscholastic sports during the fall, winter, and spring seasons.
- Girls Volleyball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Golf (varsity)
- Boys Soccer (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Girls Soccer (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Boys & Girls Cross Country (modified and varsity) merged with BKW
- Boys Basketball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Girls Basketball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Bowling (varsity)
- Cheerleading (varsity)
- Wrestling Merged with BKW
- Baseball (modified, varsity)
- Softball (modified, varsity)
- Boys Track (modified, varsity)
- Girls Track (modified, varsity)
- Tennis (varsity)
For Booster Club information, please contact Robin Grupinski.
You must be logged in to post a comment.