2022 Winter Sports Sign up
Students in Grades 7-12 in the 2022-23 school year can register for winter sports using the form in this link. Team levels offered are contingent upon student enrollment. To indicate interest in a sport, please fill out this short Google Form by 10/21.
For those who sign up, coaches will be reaching out with practice times and details about the season. If you have any questions please email co-athletic directors Gregg Johns and Ross Pacatte at email@example.com.
The Middleburgh Central School District believes athletics are an integral part of a well-balanced educational program. That’s why the district supports a broad sports program with equal access for all students, with an emphasis on maximum participation, through interscholastic and intramural activity.
The Middleburgh Central School District offers the following interscholastic sports during the fall, winter, and spring seasons.
- Girls Volleyball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Golf (varsity)
- Boys Soccer (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Girls Soccer (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Boys & Girls Cross Country (modified and varsity) merged with BKW
- Boys Basketball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Girls Basketball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Bowling (varsity)
- Cheerleading (varsity)
- Wrestling Merged with BKW
- Baseball (modified, varsity)
- Softball (modified, varsity)
- Boys Track (modified, varsity)
- Girls Track (modified, varsity)
- Tennis (varsity)
For Booster Club information, please contact Robin Grupinski.