WINTER SPORT INTEREST FORM
Attention Jr. / Sr. High School students interested in playing winter sports, it’s time to let us know. Planning for next month’s winter sports season is taking shape and the athletic directors are gauging interest. If you want to play, please tell us who you are and what sport you want to participate in by filling out this form. Don’t delay because if there aren’t enough players for a specific team level, that team will not be offered.
The Middleburgh Central School District believes athletics are an integral part of a well-balanced educational program. That’s why the district supports a broad sports program with equal access for all students, with an emphasis on maximum participation, through interscholastic and intramural activity.
The Middleburgh Central School District offers the following interscholastic sports during the fall, winter, and spring seasons.
- Girls Volleyball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Golf (varsity)
- Boys Soccer (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Girls Soccer (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Boys & Girls Cross Country (modified and varsity) merged with BKW
- Boys Basketball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Girls Basketball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Bowling (varsity)
- Cheerleading (varsity)
- Wrestling Merged with BKW
- Baseball (modified, varsity)
- Softball (modified, varsity)
- Boys Track (modified, varsity)
- Girls Track (modified, varsity)
- Tennis (varsity)
For Booster Club information, please contact Robin Grupinski.