Important Sept. 15 update:
The Western Athletic Conference (WAC) has decided to delay moderate risk sports (i.e. Soccer) until the Fall Sports Season II, which will be played in March and April 2021. Please know Middleburgh was not in favor of this decision. In an effort to have a soccer season this fall, Middleburgh was exploring possible options. Ultimately, the majority of Section II teams are postponing their soccer seasons as well.
Low risk sports (cross country and golf) will start Monday, Sept. 21. Please email email@example.com if you would like to sign up for cross country* or golf. Please see the attached memo. If you have any questions please reach out to Paul Pierce or Maria Sime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Cross Country is a merged team with Berne-Knox-Westerlo, MCS is trying to provide transportation, but it is not guaranteed.
The Middleburgh Central School District believes athletics are an integral part of a well-balanced educational program. That’s why the district supports a broad sports program with equal access for all students, with an emphasis on maximum participation, through interscholastic and intramural activity.
The Middleburgh Central School District offers 12 different interscholastic sports during the Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons.
- Girls Volleyball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Golf (varsity)
- Boys Soccer (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Girls Soccer (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Boys Basketball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Girls Basketball (modified, junior varsity, varsity)
- Bowling (varsity)
- Baseball (modified, varsity)
- Softball (modified, varsity)
- Boys Track (modified, varsity)
- Girls Track (modified, varsity)
- Tennis (varsity)