- Adopted. proposed budget: $22,803,143
- Percentage of increase over 2019-20: 1.43 percent, or $321,230
- 1 percent tax levy increase
- Adopted, proposed budget MAINTAINS ALL CURRENT STUDENT PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- Also on the ballot is a proposition to purchase three school buses and two caravans in an amount not to exceed $363,000
2020-21 budget development
Each year, school boards must develop a balanced school budget proposal for the following school year and put it to a public vote in May. In New York, this requirement for a balanced, voter-approved annual budget is unique to public schools. The school budget is the only government spending plan that residents can impact directly by voting.