- Budget: $22,481,913
- Budget increase: $312,731 (1.41%)
- Tax levy increase: $98,558 (1%)
- Proposition #1: Purchasing three new buses (two 65-passenger, one 48-passenger) at a cost not to exceed $354,000.
- 2019-20 Budget Booklet
- Budget Hearing Presentation
- Budget Stories
- Agriculture program and FFA Club plant seeds for the future
- MCS student heads to national culinary competition
- Three MCS students medal at regional SkillsUSA competition
- MCS Odyssey of the Mind team qualifies for States
- NYSED awards MCS top ranking under Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- MCS Girls Bowling wins back-to-back Sectional titles, sends two to States
- #KnightsSucceed: More students graduating, achievement on the rise
- NYSED names Middleburgh a District in Good Standing, Jr./Sr. High School also in Good Standing
Each year, school boards must develop a balanced school budget proposal for the following school year and put it to a public vote in May. In New York, this requirement for a balanced, voter-approved annual budget is unique to public schools. The school budget is the only government spending plan that residents can impact directly by voting.