Great News! Dealing with your children’s lunch money just got a lot easier. You can now add money to your child’s meal account and pay for school related fees all securely online from your computer, tablet or smartphone!
This reduces the chances of lunch money getting lost or stolen and save you time from bringing payments into the school. You can even set up reoccurring payments, get notifications, transfer meal funds, and make meal payments and fee payments at the same time. It will also save your payment history so you can refer back at any time. You will have access to your child’s account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do you get started? It’s simple!
- Go to www.k12paymentcenter.com in your web browser
- First time users click “Sign Up” then select your state and district from the drop-down lists
- Fill in your information to set up the account
- Click “Manage Students” to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID number
- Input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go!
Once you create your account and add your students, you will have access to your student’s meal account balance and cafeteria purchase history for FREE! When making meal account payment there is a small convenience fee per transaction (not per child) to cover credit card processing.
Use the K12PaymentCenter Mobile App!
With the new K12PaymentCenter App you can:
- Make meal payments on one platform with one easy, safe and secure transaction from your smartphone or tablet
- View student account balances and track purchases from anywhere, anytime!
- Add and transfer money to and between accounts easily
- Make on-time payments or set up recurring payments using your debit or credit card
- Contact your district or view the district menu with one easy click!
- Set up push notifications right to your smartphone for new fees and low balance alerts