A new soccer program will start Tuesday, October 5 for elementary students in grades fourth through sixth. It’s called Little Knights, and it’s a skill-based program geared towards boys and girls who are interested in playing soccer in the coming years at the Jr. / Sr. High School.
“This is a great opportunity for our young athletes to get involved in athletics and generate interest in competing at the higher levels,” said Gregg Johns. “We will do our best to get our student-athletes involved and make this an enjoyable experience for everyone.”
Students who attend the after school program can also sign-up for Little Knights soccer. They will first check in with the after school program, then head out to play soccer. When soccer ends at 4:30, the students will return to the after school program for dismissal.
If you are interested, please register here.
- free to boys and girls in grades 4-6
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:15-4:30 behind the Elementary School
- October 5 — October 28 (weather permitting)
- learn the game and generate enjoyment and interest in playing soccer for MCS
What to bring:
- cleats or sneakers
- shin guards
- comfortable clothes
- ball with your name on it (if you have one)